An Introduction to Using Ultrasound for Facial Aesthetics
Hyaluronic acid fillers and Botox are known for their safety profile, but complications can always occur. One of the latest techniques for ensuring safety in injecting is to integrate ultrasound technology into practice. Benefits to this method of treating include:
- Any previous filler treatments can be plainly seen
- Vascular mapping can be performed
- In any adverse events, filler / toxin / surrounding tissues are visible
- Dislocation, abscesses, and vascular adverse events can be seen
- Under ultrasound guidance, hyaluronidase can be injected directly into existing filler deposit
This introduction to using ultrasound for facial aesthetics course will be hosted at Homegrown, London, and led by Dr Tapan Patel. He will be joined by colleague Dr Emma Hughes, a consultant radiologist, to discuss how best to incorporate ultrasound into your injection strategy in order to improve safety in treatments. This masterclass has a 9:30am start and 4:00pm finish.
This course is only open to medical professionals, including doctors, dentists, nurses, and surgeons. If you have any questions about this masterclass or upcoming dates, please don't hesitate to get in touch via our contact form or by email.